Wednesday, January 2, 2008

College? It's not too early to start thinking about it!

"Happy New Year!" Wow, 2008 is here and I'm finally getting back to this blog. I came across a very helpful website that could help you start thinking about college:

http://www.transitioning2college.org/index.html

This website from Kent State University is fun and very teen friendly. There are videos to watch and links to insights on succeeding in college. You'll be in college before you know it. Get a head start and take a look at some good advice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This could quite possibly be the saddest excuse of a blog in the history of all blogging. rediculous. absolutely atrochious! This blog is so not important. I wish I had two more hands, so I could give it four thumbs down!

Anonymous said...

i concure.

Anonymous said...

I was just browsing around these well blogs because that is what I do in my free time. I also rate the blogs that I visit and this blog received a -3 because of it's content.