Tuesday, August 23, 2011

QR Codes . . . "Quick Response Codes" ????





OK, so I try to keep up, but today I feel woefully behind. I just looked at a glog about QR codes. Maybe you use them or at least know about them, but I have been in the dark. I really need to update my phone and here's another reason to do so. Anyway, if you don't know what they are, here's a great explanation, just click here. I went to an free online CR code generator and this is what I got for the CHS website. I don't know if it works or not (remember, I need to get a smart phone), but if it does, please let me know. If you are the first one to show me, I'll buy you a candy bar from Mr. G's. Update: Thanks Ian Cochrane for showing me the QR code for CHS - he was the lucky winner and got a Reese's candybar from Mr. G's on 9/13/2011!

2 comments:

Jeff Burch said...

i could do it on my ipod if i kneew the wifi password

L. K. Hightower said...

Hopefully the school district will provide student access soon. We are working on it and I'll let you know as soon as possible.