Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Ender's Game movie is almost here!

CHS junior Jacob holds a CHS copy of Ender's Game and admits he's reading this book right now.



I am so excited the 1991 YA sci-fi classic written by Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game, is finally coming out as a movie! November 1st is the release date. My nephew Ben posted this trailer link on his FB this morning. I think the folks who bought the movie rights years ago were just waiting for the technology to catch up with the book and make producing the movie affordable. This is BIG news to fans of the book and hopefully to all new readers. If you haven't read Ender's Game yet, you need to RUN to the library and check out a copy. It's one of my very favorite books at the CHS Library and I hope it will become one of yours too. And in November we can go to the movie - YEAH!

I am so sorry that the page doesn't load correctly at school for the above link to work correctly.  Due to our school's filter the YouTube video trailer is blocked and that affects the whole page loading process - it's not my call .  Please see Mrs. Hightower and she will log you on so you can see it.  Meanwhile, log on at home or on your smart phone and watch it, you won't be disappointed.

No comments: